There are couple of places in the Promotion Builder where if you have your pop-up blocker enabled you may not be able access the page and you may receive a message similar to the one shown below (we need to include our screen shot)
For the best experience with the Promotion Builder, it is advisable that you allow access to www.contestfactory.com. Below are few of the popular browsers that you most likely are using.
Google Chrome steps:
1) Click on the Google Chrome controller, located on the top right of your browser and click
down and click on Show advanced settings.
3) Scroll down to the heading Privacy and click on Content Settings.
4) Click Manage Exceptions.
* Add www.contestfactory.com into the Hostname Pattern field and ensure the Behavior drop down is set to Allow. Click on Finished and the settings will be updated.
1) Click the Firefox controller on the top right corner of the browser and select Options.
2) Click on Content on the left menu and then Exceptions next to the heading Pop-ups.
* Add www.contestfactory.com into the Address of website field and click Allow. Click on Save Changes and the settings will be updated.
2) The tab you will need to select is Privacy, where you must then click on Settings under the Pop-up blocker heading.
3) Here you can add the exception. You must enter www.contestfactory.com under the Address of website to allow heading and click add. Once this has been done, click the Close button and close the browser.
Microsoft Edge steps:
1) Click on the Edge controller, located on the top right of your browser and click
2) Scroll down and click on View advanced settings.
3) In Advanced settings, click the (on/off) selection button for Block pop-ups.